Tuesday 24 February 2009

memory lane...

I was flicking around youtube (as you do) and came across a clip of a girl band (3 sisters) that were really popular in the UK around the mid/late 90's

Living TV have this show about old pop stars that they want to bring back so we ( the public) can see what’s up with them. Anyway Cleopatra the girls in question and they were everywhere...Top of the pops, Smash hits, CD:UK etc (all you 90’s kids know what I’m talking about lol)

Here’s a trip down memory lane courtesy of Cleopatra! Enjoy lol

2 comments:

Abena Serwaa said...

*LOL* I so remember them! I was in Southern Africa at the time. Strangely enough, I saw one of them all grown up on a game-show quite recently. Can't remember the name of the show but you have to guess which profession fits which person. Unfortunately, no-one could tie her to the tag "90s girl-band"..

catomatay! said...

Lol, oh dear...poor her. Guess you couldn't say job well done then..