Thursday 23 October 2008

Day two



Good evening,

Day two on the blogging scene, don't want to over do it but I just might (in the future).

My day was ok, managed to accomplish a few things, which is always a good thing, so can’t complain on that front…

But this time I have a plan, and I this time I WILL and MUST follow it…nothing more dangerous than a girl with a plan...right?

Can someone please tell me why, when you’re on the tube and there are plenty of empty seats in the carriage does someone always come and sit next to you?

Well it happened to me today, only it wasn’t an eye pleasing chocolate hunk, but an old man with a rather unpleasant musty odour…(just my luck)

So there I am sat next to him and he won’t sit still either! The poor thing is rumbling around in his seat and pulls out a newspaper from his bag, then realises he needs his glasses…so he’s fiddling about in his back pocket occasionally nudging me with his elbow, pulls out his spectacles, and starts to clean them. He breathes on his lenses…unaware that his breathing is more like a light spluttering cough, wipes them on his trousers and puts them on, (bless his cotton socks) as soon as he does that he looks up to read the next stop and guess what….that’s his stop!

So off come the glasses, folds the newspaper again and get prepared to get off….as I’m watching him leave I can’t help but wonder who he is going to sit next to on his next train or bus…bless him..

0 comments: