Wednesday 22 October 2008

A New Dawn A New Day -- 22/10/08

Well, where does one start?

I'm a 22 year old female from London, trying to get ahead in the world...as time goes on you will get to know more.

I guess I'm a bit late on the blogging scene...but better late than never!

Well I decided to ''jump on the wagon'' as a vent originally, you know got a lot on my mind so they say its best to write, and thanks to technology I can share that...(not so sure that’s a plus...) Anyway that’s the reason why I started.

So right now I'm sat in my couch, watching Hell Date and catching a little bit of jokes, waiting for the big one to come on!

DESPERATE HOUSWIVES!! Yeaaa!



......Anyway, that’s the story so far..

1 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

Its never to late to blog! Its so darn therapeutic...enjoy!