Sunday 26 October 2008

ARRRRRGGGHH!!!!

My goodness was I fuming yesterday!

Not only did I have to go grocery shopping on a busy and packed Saturday but I also ended up having some car trouble and getting into a situation with the mechanics…

I can’t stand shopping in the market on a Saturday, it’s always packed, even if you go early in the morning or late afternoon it always packed! And with people that can’t walk straight either…but I guess until Tesco’s start selling plantain I still got to pop down to the market once in a while lol.

Then if that wasn’t agro enough for me, the bloody mechanic tried to fob me off, talking rubbish in my ears, had me so vex I almost ran him over when I was leaving the garage…

I'm ok

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha! I'm sorry you had a crappy day. But it's good to know that it's the exact same way on the other side of the pond. :)