Tuesday 4 November 2008

clogged up

Oh my goodness, when the weather is as moggy as it has been everyone gets sick...but it feels like I have been sick since last month!

So I have been housebound for a about a week now...and in that time I have become HOOKED to the Maury show...that talk show always seems to brighten my day lol

I can't get tired of hearing the words ''you are not the father'' and seeing those crazy people dance around the stage when they hear they are not a dad, and the women run off in either shame, embarrassment or whatever. It's pure comedy.

But on a serious note it's not healthy for people to be sleeping around to such an extent that a female does not know who fathered her child. On the particular episode I was watching there was a young lady that had brought 8 men on the show to test for 1 child...and none proved to be the father... her reason for this? ''I had a busy and wild month'' YOU THINK... I mean how busy can one person get in a month?

As much as these programmes crack me up, I think people watching need to take heed from it and take it as a way not to lives ones life. All the men that come on the show, come on shouting the odds and all kind of insults at these women and in the end its the females bearing the blunt, these men are just as nasty as the women but they don't end up looking bad, the females do.

0 comments: