Wednesday 5 November 2008

AND IT FEELS LIKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH


IT FEELS SO GOOD 4TH NOVEMBER 2008 --mark this day down!

The 1st black president of america!

Man I'm so happy, truth be told I'm not a big fan of america but this is history, and I think its not just an achievement for black americans, but Black people as a whole.

The buzz has been incredible, I actually stayed up all night watching the election unfold, and it has personally given me a new spring in my step.

I can't believe that something like this has happened in my lifetime, when the race first started I thought the odds were against him, I didn't think he stood a chance, but no the inevitable has happened.

This should be (or at least I hope it does) a big morale boost and an incentive for Black people to strive for success in everything we do!

Congratulations President Obama

0 comments: